Crayon Rain

Monday, September 3, 2012
Look what I made! =]
This is now hanging by my front door. Its pretty neat, I like it and it was easy enough to make. 
Here's what you need:
Okay you'll need to get a silhouette onto a canvas, I used sharpie markers, I did take a bunch of pictures of this whole process but my computer decided to be dumb and it crashed and I lost everything that wasn't backed up online. You can get a glue gun for like $3 at Walmart, painters tape is probably laying around in your garage or laundry room somewhere and I pulled various blue crayons from my stock pile. 
Tape off your silhouette and put a plastic baggie under your canvas, decide how much drip you want and angle your canvas accordingly. 
Shove the crayons into the glue gun as though they're glue sticks, you'll probably have to push them through, they don't fit exactly..
Alternate blues to get a god variety of color
Carefully peel off the tape..
And there you have it =]


**I will probably edit this later, I have pictures on my camera to add but it is currently "exhausted" and I don't have my charger with me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment