Peanut Butter Cupcakes =]

Friday, May 13, 2011
Oh, yes, I did. Peanut butter... cupcakes. The recipe came from >HERE< they're number seventeen, and I'm so glad I didn't discount the entire list after the apple snafu. These were so good, heavy, but good. Here they are:
Not the most attractive things in the world by a long shot but I promise that's only because you can't taste them through your screen. This is what goes into them:
Easy enough, I had a lot of these things on hand, the cinnamon is new and I substituted the peanut butter in the recipe for the roast peanut and honey stuff I found in my cabinet.
Start with 3/4 stick of butter, 1 C brown sugar and 1 C peanut butter in the mixer
My camera doesn't like to see color for what it really is, I apologize
Add an egg and some vanilla extract
Add 1 C flour, some cinnamon and 1 tsp baking powder
Once you've got that good and mixed, add 1/2 C milk
It should look something like this
Bake 20min at 350F
They look so yummy!
All done! Now for the frosting:
Peanut butter, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla 
And now take them from here...
To there! These were great I think I've said that already but it's the truth. I love peanut butter though so I may just be biased. If I hadn't recently developed an aversion to making the same thing more than once I may just say I'd make these again but I have and I probably won't for the simple fact that I've already made them and there are other things to make that I haven't yet made. 

Happy Baking!
Enjoy! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment