Chicken Bacon Wraps

Wednesday, March 30, 2011
I made wraps for lunches, I can't afford to eat out every day and I don't have time to make lunch everyday so I made ~ 2 weeks worth of wraps and they're now in the freezer, they thaw by lunchtime. 
Here is a finished one:
Yummy right? I know =]
Here is what I used:
To start with I made a pile of wrap size foils to work on
I used wheat tortilla
Mmmm bacon =] I used pre-cooked bacon because I didn't feel like frying it up
Use any shredded cheese you like, I used Mexican
Spinach! Sans stems because I'm picky like that
Add Apple chunks, this is about 1/4 apple, I ended up using less as I went along
I also used pre-cooked chicken, the rotisserie kind from the deli, I ripped up the white meat
Wrap it on up
And wrap it on up =] throw them in the freezer and you're good to go 
Don't forget to clean up your mess =] These are extremely convenient and a much healthier and economical option than eating out all the time. If you take them out of the freezer at 8am they're perfectly thawed by around noon, the apples get a little mushy so heads-up for that but they taste fine and don't get brown or anything. I like them. 

Enjoy! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment